I love seeing the misspellings, the crossings out, the brainstorms in the margins and plot twists arrowed on a different page; I love seeing my mind working stories out and it's something you just don't get when typing away on a computer/ laptop/ phone, etc.
I feel so much more connected to my work when I'm using a pad and pen, so when I was asked if I wanted to pick some items from Old English Co. I couldn't wait to head over to their site. In the end I decided on half writing tools and half treat yo'self gems:
Do What You Love' A4 Notebook for new projects
2. 'Beauty in Simplicity' A5 Wiro Notebook for brainstorming
3. Blush Pink and Gold A5 Planner because I'm a huge lists person and love having a cute planner to travel around with me
4. A 'Girl Gang' and an 'Ice Cream' enamel pin because I have an array of tote bags in need of embellishment
5. Spiffing Birthday Card for someone special
6. 'You Look Scrumptious Pocket Mirror' because a girl needs to have one to hand to retouch her lipstick!
Old English Co. website is filled with great kitchen and homeware accessories, gift ideas, stationary, and greeting cards for every occasion - you'd really struggle not be utterly impressed with what's on offer.
'til next time!
Love and hugs,